Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

He's stealing my identity.

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by Seany, Feb 25, 2006.

1. Saw this thread today.

Is this guy trying to steal my identity then move into my house and pretend to be me while I end up tied up in a basement listening to the Carpenters which he plays really loud to hide my screams from the outside world?

Could it just be one one of those freaky things that he managed to take my name through a difference in spelling.

This could get very confusing. :shock:
  2. So, explain, what could be bad FOR US to have YOU tied up in the basement listening to the Carpenters ??? :LOL: :p
  3. I might get out and seek revenge. :twisted:

This could have serious implications you know. 1 post and already if people say to each other "Do you know Shauny", they might think is me their talking about and give an honest opinion. The poor guys given himself an instant reputation (and not necessarly a good one). :cool: What if I start getting hate mail because this guy turns out to be a prick. :shock: Sure, he could be a great guy but who knows. :shock: :shock: :shock:
  4. He really IS in trouble if he likes the Carpenters!

{Sorry, Karen, just kidding, how we miss your sad voice}

It's easy, really. You just preface all your posts with wording like "This is the real Seany here...." :LOL:
  5. Well as long as he keeps the fridge full of beer ...
  6. Start worrying Seany if he gets himself a 99 ER-5 and gets a Kenny avatar!! :LOL: :LOL: :shock:
  7. :shock: :shock: :shock: *shivers* :shock: :shock: :shock: *drinks a beer* :shock: :shock: :shock: *still shivering, might need more beer* :shock: :shock: :shock:

I can not be replaced. :twisted: :LOL:
  8. "Step right up folks, for the one and the only, original Seany. Accept no inferior substitutes!" :LOL:
  9. Mabye i'll invite him to northies coffee :LOL: we can film the 2 seanys in a cage battle put it on the internet and then you'll be e-famous.
  10. What if he takes the opportunity to ride home in my helmet and jacket? :shock: He may simply turn up just to find out what I look like so he can model himself in my image? :shock: That's assuming he hasn't been following me and taking photos. :shock:

I think I need a hug. :(
  11. It must suck that neither of you know how to spell your name?

ie Shawn.

12. Your Gaelic's not too good is it? :p
  13. "It rubs the lotion on its skin. It does this whenever its told" :LOL: :LOL:
  14. The benefit is soft and young looking skin. I'm 28 but could pass for 23! :grin: At least until he makes a suit out of me and tries to wear me. :shock:
  15. Dont worry, you are the only seany in the village. :grin: :grin: :grin:
  16. So how do we know if you're still the real Seany and this "other" Shauny hasn't already taken over??? :grin: :grin:
  17. Because it says so in my signiture.

Besides, could an imposter do this? *does something very cool* :cool:
  18. "Which Seany do you want?"

"I want that one."

"But that's the original Seany, there's an imposter here now too. Mabey you'd like him."

"No, I want that one." :LOL: :LOL:
  19. Not just a different spelling but also a different pronounciation. His name is Shauny, pronounced "shawney" and your name is Seany, pronounced "Seeny". Where's the confusion ?? :p
  20. Maybe the Seany and Shauny are like matter and anti-matter and if you get them both in the same room there'll be an earth-shattering kaboom??