Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Here we go again!!

Discussion in 'Politics, Laws, Government & Insurance' started by thelodger, Feb 24, 2005.

1. *Bump* For any one working in the City (Melbourne) :?

2. Knowing the backlash involved in these comments and the risk of getting deyago started i still will post them .

what do you expect from "Strong in the legs , thick in the head" group.

what are they protesting now , christ they get there own lanes , the dont pay tolls or rego , they commit more traffic offenses than anyform of vechicle on the road (except for speeding of course) and they then still complaining about something .

I wonder if this time they will be the drugged fcuked hippys that were photgraphed last time with the dredd locks and the peace t-shirts or actually "normal People" ( i know thats a bit hard in those circles)

OK Flame retardend suit on
    FIRE AWAY PEOPLE

3. I’m not even going to dignify that with a flame war… child :p

seriously tho is anyone here going?

4. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

5. Where's my jousting pole?! I'm going feral-bike hunting :twisted: .

Damn their black road-lice hearts! Damn them I say! A curse on their bums, may they all suffer piles!

.....mutter, mutter..good for nothing slackers...mutter.. mutter...

Carn Mr Nuts, what ya got?? :p :D

This should be fun :LOL:

6. Beats me why these guys are getting so much press lately. Critical Mass has been around for years. They must be stoked with the pulicity though!! :LOL:

7. The right wing has been stuck for legitimate issues to attack lately. So rather than investigate issues that directly affect the quality of our lives (corporate malfeasance and government corruption spring to mind) we get ostensibly harmless (if occasionally irritating) protest groups being hailed as enemies to decency.

Dig deeper, question everything...

Why do they want us to think this way...

The second you let those in power dictate the way you think, the next cristalnacht will be upon us.

8. Quick! To the Conspiracy Cave, don your tin foil hat and block those mind control rays! :wink: :LOL:

We're much too busy ruling the world to worry about bicycle ferals.... :p :D

Now, Deputy, go talk to the Sherrif about stealin' me some oil, I'm almost due another service, and see if you can oppress some masses while you're at it....

Just stiring Splash, couldn't resist. :) .....

9. I have the roll of Bako-foil in my hand but sadly... I was too late

:cry:

I tried to save you Deyago, I really did :p

10. rememeber kids if you see the flash! duck, and cover...

if anyone has seen that 50's a-bomb vid you'll understand ;)

11. So if a speeding camera flashes me I should dive off the bike and duck and cover? Sounds extreme, but ok I'll try. :shock:

12. i was actually referring to the conspiracy nut spash's post, sorry :)

but give it ago and let us know how you go :D

13. bah, go and pay your rego or something :LOL: NYER NYER NYER :p

nar, i totally agree tho, these guys are wankers. my only problem is that some ppls seem to think that all cyclists are like this bunch of senile lycra wearing bum chums. WE ARE NOT ALL THE FUGGIN SAME!!! :roll:

seriously, would you like to be thought of as a lawbreaking almost viking like stereotypical hells angels type biker every time someone sees your helmet? same thing goes here eh, you just gotta think about it for a second really....

anyways, these guys are tossers, i've said it before, who WANTS to ride citilink anyway? geezuz, we'll die on the side of the road by the dozen if we did with all that goddamn pollution. remember what it feels like when you go through the tunnel there with the visor up? now try that at 1/3 the speed while exercising :shock: not me thanks, i'll pass. i like that the cycling world isn't passive and does actually go out there and push things through, but this stunt is just BS. the sooner they all die of carbon monixide poisoning from riding on the freeways, the better :LOL:

14. Deflect!

Thanks kids, you make it all too easy

:D :D :D

15. yeah, we all know that motorcyclists are the most law abiding of road users too eh :LOL: envy sucks arse doesn't it fella :wink:

16. Just lulling you into a false sense of security. Just sit tight and wait for my minions..ahem..I mean the police to come and "chat" with you. I'll not have dissent in MY control zone.

17. If it means the bas***ds see me and get out of the way - YES PLEASE!
    When I had the Sportster I suddenly found I was a lot more visible on the road (and that was with the quiet standard pipes :LOL: )

And if you don't have one., there are plenty of people on this forum who'll lend you theirs :LOL: :LOL:

Anyway, didn't you know - it's really a conspiracy between VicRoads, the TAC, the EPA and the MRA to get motorcycles (especially kawaskis! ) off the roads :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

TonyE

18. I'll pay that :LOL:

and i'll support the anti kawasaki movement, maybe we can go for the honda's aswell just for good measure? when was this started? how do i get in on it? :twisted:

19. ah HA!!!! now THERE'S an idea!!!!!

Better yet Deyago..... well get a nice length of rope and go for a 'TRIP' across the Bolte ;) :twisted: :twisted: :LOL: