Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Here She Is At Last

Discussion in 'Showcase' started by ametha elf, Mar 17, 2010.

1. After 6 l-o-n-g weeks I finally bought my baby home today. Isnt she beautiful! This is my dream bike. I actually saw her over 6 months ago at the dealership and stood and admired her for ages, thinking whoever ended up buying her would be very very lucky.....guess what....it ended up being me!!! Felt fantastic to be riding my own again, Im so happy.

Attached Files:

2. Nice looking bike, interesting pipes and hope this one doesn't cause you any headaches at all.
  3. Oh Ametha!!... she is beautiful!!. :woot:

Wishing you safe and happy riding (the pigtails will look nice with her too!!....:D)
  4. There ain't nothing, and I mean NOTHING, like the excitement of taking delivery of your new bike!!! Great news.
  5. Youve got some spare time to polish that thing, eh? :p
  6. congrats ametha, hope u spend many years with her, or is it him :)
  7. Ametha may be bike-curious.
  8. ](*,)

nice bike, keep it upright :)
  9. Nice bike, hope it gives you many years of pleasure :).
  10. You gots lots of polishing to do!

Nice bike - glad to see you back in the saddle.
  11. Hey, nice new addition to the family you have there..

I showed dad this pic, he has an '84 XV750 which looks almost identical.. similar luggage bags, seat, windscreen too :p

He suggested to let you know about a virago specific forum getting about with 10,000 odd members worldwide.
    He also has computer copies of all the relevant manuals and wiring diagrams if you ever need them too.

12. I didnt know about viragotechforum.com, will definately check that one out, thanks DragonCypher. Nice to know I can get manuals etc if needed too (hopefully wont be needed though). By the way, your Dad has good taste!
  13. Here's a little pic for comparison.. doesn't look like the windscreen is on in this one though, its at least twice the size of the one you have on yours.

Can't remember what it cost him but a lot of time and effort has gone into the restoration.

14. Congrats !!!!!
    LOL @ DarkHorse's comment
  15. VCM, yes, just came in from a ride, very muddy, its going to take hours and hours to clean and polish, but I'm not complaining!
  16. Thats why we ride I guess ;-)