Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Help with Dainese sizing

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' started by something_wild, Aug 26, 2012.

1. Ok I'm looking at a 56euro delma jacket and I'm 90% sure that's my Dainese size.....my stats are 6' 95kg muscular build. I wear a 54 a* go pro, but It's a bit too tight (still wearable, but I wish I'd gone 56 when I bought it 2 years ago)
    I know all the 'go try it on' answers are valid and sensible but as many keen buyers do, It's on the net and I can't.
    So really Just after a heads up if I'm waaaaaay of the sizing mark.

Cheers, sw.

2. 5'9" 95kg, kinda muscular build :p
    Size 54 in Dainese, just ordered the rebel. Arms/biceps are a little tight but I think they will loosen over time. Size 56 was just too big in the gut/chest.
    Wore 56 in old Astars jacket.

A few places stock dainese in melbourne like peter stevens, I suggest checking there first.
  3. Says your location is Melb, so if you can get yourself into Peter Stevens in the city or elsewhere try it on in the different sizes, you don't have to commit to buying it.

Also while we are at it, I don't know what site you are looking at buying from but I got my Dainese gear from www.bimoto.be

They were a LOT cheaper than any Aussie price, easy to deal with and my gear arrived in about 7 days. Would highly recommend them.