Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

VIC Help with changing exhaust & fairings

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by vagabond, Apr 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey guys,
    I've just moved to Prahran, Melbourne, from Brisbane and picked myself up a 2005 CBR600rr. At the moment it has track fairings and a gp exhaust but I want to get it on the road. I have all the road fairings and the stock exhaust but I have no idea what I am doing. Ive managed to swap afew of the fairings over but now I'm a bit stuck.
    What I was wondering was if anyone on here would be keen to come over and give me a hand in exchange for a case of beer and a new friend :) I don't know anyone down here with a bike yet so it would be really cool to get to know someone that I could ride with.
    It's really not much work at all, I just lack the skills and confidence to get it done. I would take it into the shop but I want to lern how to do it so that can make it out to the track eventually. So yeah if anyone is keen let me know, I wll be HUGELY grateful and forever in your debt.
    Thanks guys,

2. PM sent =D
  3. Hey mate,

if you still need a hand fitting stuff give me a holler.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Are we talking vb or crownies ;-)
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. I'm easy, I'll take anything :)

6. Mate, you know better than to say that around here! ;)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.