Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Help with an inspection.

Discussion in 'Technical and Troubleshooting Torque' started by Drew, Dec 16, 2005.

1. you may have seem my thread about a bike on ebay..... well im interested but need to inspect the bike.....

But, No way can i get to the bike before the sale closes.

If I am able to arrange an inspection, would anyone be willing to "Do a job for me" and take a nice cruise down to Grantville, and take a look at it and report back to me?

I'll work something out for you concerning fuel/ time etc.

PM me if this is possible and i'll give you my phone no so we can work something out.

I'm getting prices for transport of the bike should i win...... unless i can work out a way to get id delivered otherwise.

2. where the fcuk is Grantville?
  3. My first reaction as well!

Almost to phillip island acording to the map..

did a search on www. whereis.com.au for grantville in Victoria..... and thats what i got
  4. its not far from cranbourne, say half hour.

should be less than an hour for me.

i may be able to sneak down, but don't really know what i am looking at. i have some car knowledge, but still learning about bikes. my inspection would be only, "yeah its a bike, it looks clean/dirty treated well/bad and if everything works or not.

may be able to talk a buddy into a ride who knows a little more.
    let me know if no-one else offers