Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Help with a new tyre

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' started by DAMon17, Dec 22, 2011.

1. Hi everybody,

I've copped a puncture and since the tyre is end of life anyway, I'd like to replace it before Christmas.

Does anybody know of a good bike shop in the Hawthorn area that I could try? I have my car with me and the wheel in the boot so I can drive from here, it's just that I need to drop it off in my lunch break if possible.

Thanks for your help guys!

2. feel like driving to notting hill/glen waverley? Ferntreegully rd just before sprignvale rd?
    from hawthorn onto monash get off at ferntreegulluy rd and first right turn you can make [subaru dealer on cnr] chuck a right and about 100 meters down on the right is PABLOS
    Pablo's Motor Cycle Tyres & Accessories
    2/16 Rosemary Court, Mulgrave VIC 3170
    (03) 9561 5522 () ‎ · pablos.com.au

ring him with an eta of drop off, and if you can wait for the replacement tell him you got 15 mins wait if he's good for it, he wil tell you, doesnt muck people around, very quick, very professional
  3. Hey goddie,

Thanks for your help! Gave Scott a call and he was very helpful. He has to order in the tyre but should have it this afternoon which means I'll have a new tyre to ride on over Christmas!

4. You're welcome and merry christmas, he is very good and worth going to him, I believe theres a kawasaki shop close to you on cooper st? had you thought of calling those guys to see what their workshop is like as in do they do offer tyre changes etc? But myself and alot of people swear by Scott's work!!