Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Help With A Helmet.

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' started by Onyx, Nov 14, 2012.

1. As my last helmet got in a fight with the road, I'm looking for a new one. Being the stingy bastard that I am, I am looking for the best deals around. Recommendations?

2. Have a look at the AMX stores. www.amxoutlets.com
    Was in there last weekend browsing, lots of cheap helmets. Almost walked out with a new AGV, even though I didn't need an new one :p
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Interesting. Might go check them out today. Thanks!
  4. #4 Onyx, Nov 14, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2012
    Went in to the Bayswater store. They sure had a lot of stock but I wasn't particularly impressed with the deals on the helmets or the helmets themselves. Peter Stevens had a pretty good range, but they were pretty expensive. Anyone else know of any good deals or sales going on at the moment?
  5. You could always go in to a shop, try on their helmets, find the model/size you want then buy it on the net.
  6. Bikebiz often have run outs of unpopular colour schemes for cheap$. My current HJC is really quite vomitworthy (IMHO) but it cost me <half normal list price.
  7. On the net try FC moto.de a German shop. See the previous thread.They have great specials and an English version of their website. I got a shark convertible evoline helmet for half the oz price even including delivery.
  8. but it wouldnt have the adr sticker on it so it would be illegal to use? correct me if im wrong
  9. It's only illegal if you get caught.
  10. If anyone needs a sticker I can give you one from my damaged helmet :cool:
  11. There's thread on here that discusses this issue at length. I think the consensus was that the Po Po and insurance couldn't give a toss as long as it is a "decent" quality lid.
  12. I would love that sticker for my German helmet!!:applause:
  13. Do you have any mates in Melbourne? I could pass it on. Don't feel like posting it to Syd, who knows if the postage is being checked :)