Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

help-What's the name of that motorbike parts place???...????

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' started by loader, Sep 29, 2006.

1. Hi guys,
    Was hoping someone could tell me the name or phone number of the little motorbike parts place on elizabeth st in melbourne, next to spot on. I need to get in touch with them and I'm out of town, plus I can't find them anywhere in the yellowpages or whitepages online

2. ring spot on and ask them what the shop nextdoor is called :)
    Sorry I could not help with more info...and I was in Elizabeth st yesterday too.
  3. Motabitz

421 Elizabeth Street
    Melbourne 3000
    Victoria Australia

03 9328 3495
  4. Thanks heaps! will give them a bell now
  5. My dealings with them have been that the guy is a total F-Wit.
  6. Mine have been exactly the opposite. He's gone out of his way to help on a number of occasions.
  7. Maybe I've just got 'that' look.
  8. Craig at MotaBitz has been more than helpful whenever i've been chasing parts for my bikes. More so, if he can't get a part or service he's always happily suggested a few places that he thinks might be able to help.

N20, i guess you just don't 'mesh' well with some people.
  9. There are two guys who work in there. As it happens one is a total fcukwit, the other one will do whatever he can to help you out :)

If they dont have what you want try Victorian Motorcycle Wreckers in Heidelberg. Dont know there number. Try whitepages.com.au.