Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Help w/ bike inspection

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' started by dbro, Nov 1, 2007.

1. hey guys,

just wondering if anyone's available during the week to do help with an inspection of a CBR250RR in North Sydney.

Any help would be appreciated :)

EDIT: don't worry. under control..
  2. So whats the details derek? As I said at coffee I am willing to help you out with looking at a bike, just remember that engineer does not equate to mechanic and if you are dubious at all, get it to a mechanic for a check over. There is a good one in Artarmon although that is only second hand infor.
  3. As said earlier, would be best for a mechanic to look at. But if you can find one thats willing I think someone thats formilair with the bike might also do.

I would put my hand up if it were in melb and I think I have just enough knowlegde to look over a bike as I've been trown in the deep end a couple of times already by my bike.
  4. thanks for the help fellas. That bike just got sold today before I could get my hands on it..

back to the search..
  5. If you need help looking over a bike, I do not mind having a squiz for you.

Cheers im fairly flexable with time, after 3.30 anyway