Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Help! TV Show recorded or downloaded!

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by froggy, Jul 2, 2008.

1. While the wife was away I got her a bike and well, if that wasn't enough she wanted me to tape House (Wed 1/7 "Safe") and NCIS (Tues 30/6 "Doppelganger").

Well guess what.. as usual I f'ed up! I always forget to tape her crud. Well both are ok, but I digress...

Does anyone have a copy I could grab; I could pay postage or alternatively pick up if in Melbourne?

I tried the net but my ISP don't like me using torrents and they take days to download, literally.

2. do you know the season and episode numbers?
  3. house is season 2 number 38 "Safe"

ncis is season 2 ep 12 "Doppelganger"

Thanks for the quick reply.
  4. Here's a link to the ep of House [season2, ep 16]
    There's one with a few more seeds, but I think it's in Italian or something.
    It's an old episode so it's harder to get ahold of.

Doppelganger is season2, ep 12 for NCIS
    Can't find individual episode, so here's Season 2 complete if someone has awesome unmetered broadband at work or something...
  5. Thanks dude, now if only I could get my p2p to work!
  6. What are you using?

I use uTorrent, and it works very well.
  7. Same, but it is an old version.

I might try the new version and see if it works.

8. EZTV - Show list page.

You should find what your looking for here. And, you should not the seed count on mini isn't always accurate.
  9. Try this link:

Its another forum and im pretty sure they should have what your after.

Also you can download the files from an FTP server... No need for P2P or torrents.

Good luck.
  10. Buy her the box sets from Amazon Canada - they ship to Aus in a couple of days and are cheaper than the US site.

She'll love you forever!
  11. ^ lol good idea, however her brand new gs500f should do the trick anyhow!

I have had an offer of help to send me a copy.... not once... but twice! This is a great board.

Thanks for all your help.

12. Thanks to you all, one of the members here was generous enough to help me out and slip one in the post...

To the mystery man and those who offered help/suggestions... Thanks!