Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Help Tony stop the boats...

Discussion in 'The Pub' at netrider.net.au started by gundy, Aug 28, 2013.

1. A web based game.. help Tony stop the boats using the military might of the trebuchet.. turn the sound down before loading if you're at work. .

http://bit.ly/1aO155c

2. Your game is retarded.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Please delete this game it is rubbish

4. I think wtf is kind of the point :p

I've been told it's Chrome/Firefox only so if you've been using IE, it's another guaranteed level of wtf.

Anyway, I accept that it may not be everybody's cup of tea. It reminded me of some of the old school games that I used to enjoy playing and seemed like a bit of harmless fun, so I thought I'd pass it on.

As you were.

5. Add me to the WTF clan.

6. Nah it's more like the game is shit

7. I thought Tony and Clive came to an unofficial agreement. Tony would reduce the flow to three boats a year. Each one will be Clive's Titanic replica, and carry 20,000 people. Problem solved.

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. I heard Tony was buying all the Indonesian fishing boats so he could then sell them to a private company who will run a people smuggling business for all the people looking to leave Australia once he wins.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. Clive's Titanic replica sinks after hitting an iceberg just before reaching Christmas Island. Problem solved.

• Funny Funny x 1