Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

help The Irresponsibles support The Veronicas!

Discussion in 'The Pub' at netrider.net.au started by edgelett, Nov 8, 2007.

1. if you've got a myspace page, you can help us out!

The Veronicas are holding a competition to decide on the support for each of their shows and we wanna be on the Adelaide show - we need you to help us out by saying you wanna see us there!

1. Go to www.myspace.com/veronicastoursupport

2. Add them as a friend (cause you can't comment unless you do!)

4. Leave a comment saying how much you'd like to see The Irresponsibles play the Adelaide support slot - do this by November 14 (in main comments)

On November 23, the Veronicas will pick the band they want to support them - if we get enough support it just might be us!

EDIT - fixed the linky

2. Is there a page we can go to so that we can have you play INSTEAD of the Veronicas? :LOL:

3. :WStupid:

4. the veronicas are a very popular band and it would be a privelage to support them!

5. yep and then overtake them and claim your rightful postion as Australian Rock Gods! :cool:

6. I think calling them a band is stretching it!

I'm with Bluesuede!

7. it would be a great oppertunity to play at the Entertainment Centre in Adelaide in front of 5000 people with The Veronicas.

Now get your butts to myspace & tell them we kick arse!!!

8. he he now this is funny

some bands have gone about this the wrong way - getting their fans to repeatedly post the same message over & over, the same enormous pics, etc

The Veronicas are really shitty about it

they just posted a message telling people to stop or they'll get banned.

glad to see all my friends helping us out have been doing it the RIGHT way!