Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Help, some problem with my Spada

Discussion in 'Technical and Troubleshooting Torque' started by suzyq, Jan 3, 2007.

1. Hi Guys,

Ok I need some help. Whilst riding in the POURING rain the other day (and it was really p@#$ing down) I noticed when i went to accelerate I got no response. Now it was only a momentary thing, in fact so momentary I thought I was imagining it. It only happpened twice, so didn't think much about it. But when I went to start my Spada this morning, and it hadn't been started in the meantime, she was reluctant to start without me giving her a good rev, even with the choke on fully. And when we went to go, she actually cut out. Once we were off she was fine and I had no problems all the way to work I'm pleased to say.

Could it be just water in the electrics or is it a deeper problem?

2. You're getting water into the wells where your plugs sit. Spray with WD-40 and it will solve the problem. :)
  3. get her down to the nearest briggs and stratton dealer... theyll look after her.