Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

*Help needed* Quote on bike for insurance

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' started by templemonkey, Sep 6, 2005.

1. Hi all,

I need to have a repair quote done on my bike for an insurance claim. It is currently in a towing companies storage yard in South Melbourne so I was wondering if anyone knew of someone who could go on site and quote for repair (it is most likely a write off but I need that declared)

Please PM me if you can or know of anyone who can help

2. *bump*

Still need help!
  3. try pete the pom, i can't speak for him but i would assume it will probably cost you for him to come out though. insurance should pay that though
  4. Thanks, I PM'd him yesterday but haven't heard back. I'm guessing he hasn't logged on recently. Does anyone have a contact number for him?
  5. OK, while I am waiting to hear back from pete the pom, does anyone else have helpful advice as to what I can do here.
  6. *bump*

Hi all, need help. Are there any accredited motorcycle repairers/assessors that you know of that can travel to check motorcycles on site?

Any information is most welcome
  7. *bump*

Haven't heard back from Pete the Pom and would be grateful for any further leads.

Is there anyone who does pre-purchase checks? Any mobile motorbike mechanics?

The clock is ticking and I need help
  8. I sent Pete a pm on Monday and he still hasn't opened it. I'm not sure if he has internet access at his new job or at home. If you want his mobile number, just pm me.

:D :D
  9. Thanks Lids,

roundabout PM'd me Pete's mobile yesterday. Got the voicemail and haven't heard back. I will try again but need to keep my options open in case he isnt able to check my bike.