Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Help needed in Woolongong!

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by deafwish, Nov 9, 2006.

1. Hi all,
    I have just purchased a bike privately, in Woolongong.
    The bike shop I had arranged to crate my bike for transport have conveniently thrown all their crates out, so now I really need a crate!!!!
    If anyone knows 'someone' at a bike shop im Woolongong that deals in new bikes that could potentially help me out (I was even willing to pay the other shop, too!), I'd really appreciate it!
    In a perfect world, they will have a forklift to load it, too! :oops: :LOL:
    PM is fine.
    Thanks a million, in advance!
    Daz. :wink:

2. Daz I'll give the other shops down here a ring tomorrow, mate, sorry the other guys fouled up on you :(

Later.... Jmuzz is getting some updated information through to you via the Kawa forum, mate....
  3. Thankyou very much, Paul.
    You are a gentleman! :wink:
  4. D00d! Get your @r$e up there and rYde da mufukka home!!!11!!ONEONE
  5. It's not registered Loz, or I would have sacrificed myself and offered to ride it down for him :LOL: :LOL:
  6. Loz,
    It's also still on the 'Written off Vehicles Register'!
  7. D'oh!
    Double post......
  8. Just phoned Frasers in Fairy Meadow and was absolutely disgusted by his response! :shock:

He wants $300 for a freakin bike crate that he would throw out anyway! :eek:
    He advised me that they don't throw any of their crates out..... :roll:
    What a tool. :mad:
    I had my last bike crated at Frasers, almost 18 months ago, in Homebush and that cost me $50!
  9. All sorted!
    Thanks for your help. :wink: