Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

help needed fitting a bellypan

Discussion in 'Modifications and Projects' at netrider.net.au started by zoot, Feb 18, 2008.

1. Hi all,

I am trying to fit a bellypan to my 07 Z750 . I am not the most "hands on " type of person, though I did manage to fit the hugger myself, though it was easier .

I am just seeing if anyone is willing to help out fitting this as I can't do it & don't have the tools for the job. I am in Camperdown , Sydney . I know I should buy the tools, but realistically, I need a hand.

part of the issue is that I am not sure if I have been sent the correct fittings & instructions as they picture the previous model, so I am looking to get a 2nd opinion on if there has been a mistake, from someone who has a bit better of an idea than me. I have asked the ermax people for advvice , but waiting for an answer.

The bike has got a Leo Vince pipe, renthal streetfighter bars, fender elim , & "lane splitter" bar end mirrors, so its looking cool, but the last thing I want is the bellypan , its taken me months to get it here . I got most of the other stuff done for me at service time etc, but am trying to do the last things myself.

If anyone can help thanks very much.

Thanks