Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Help needed finding custom leather pants.

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' at netrider.net.au started by DarkenRahl, Jan 15, 2008.

1. I've spent quite some time trolling various websites and it's become clear that there's no way I can get a pair of leather pants that will fit me (I'm 6'5" but have a 30" waist).

Can anyone recommend a good place to get some custom made leather pants?

2. try gimoto or tigerangel

Only had personal experience with gimoto...great company, great leathers, and a set of custom pants are roughly 1000 bucks. Which is cheap, all things considered.

3. DBT Leathers in Yagoona. They have been making leathers for many many years.. 444 Hume Hwy, Yagoona, NSW 2199. p: (02) 9790 1235

4.  Top
  5. Tiger Angel in Melbourne are great too.

:grin:

6. TigerAngel rawk!!!!

Plus TG's arse looks HAWT in a pair of TA's :p:p:p

7. I went for a run up Bells Line of Road a couple of weeks ago and the sign for Quin was no longer on the downhill side of the store, plus the store looked empty. Not sure, but they may have pulled up stumps.

8. Thank you muchly peoples. That should be enough to go on for now.

9. Shucks..... :oops: Thanks! :LOL:

TA do rawk...I agree...! :grin:

10. Mars leathers in Lizzy st. make to measure... And they're absolutely shit.

11. NFI about Sydaney but in Melbourne you've got Torrini leathers in Port Melbourne (trade under Black Rose leathers) and also Matador in Moorabbin might be worth a shot.

Tiger Angel are probably the biggest name in the gig here but by no means the cheapest.

12. If price is at all an issue try Storm leathers. I'm 6'3' with a 31" waist and I had custom pants made for $230. They're based in Brisbane but ship Aus wide.