Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Help Needed - ASRB

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by jubuntu, Jul 24, 2007.

1. heres a shoutout to fellow netriders!

while many with a family member that suffers from shizophrenia would love to help, unfortunately those with a history of mental illness in the family are excluded from doing so. we really need 2000 lovely fresh beautiful noggins and a little of your time.

You may have seen the add on TV, russle crow did the voice over - so if an egotistical arsehole can help out im sure you can to.

You will accumulate tractor loads of good karma, St. Peter will put a tick next to your name, Jesus will choose you first for the all Heaven VolleyBall competition and Santa will put you on his good boys and girls list. Many that work in research are hot, so you may meet that Dr. who is happy to pursue a career while you stay at home and tinker in the garage full time.

For more information, ph: 1800 639 295

Anyone that could gift their time like this in a life where demands are constant and charity needed more than ever before would have my heartfelt thanks for life.

2. I'll help out.
  3. Yeah! Me too!
  4. We are not amused. :roll: :roll:
  5. As you well know John, I'm not allowed to take part but good work and big thumbs up for assisting the call for help mate. :applause: :)

And thanks for the videos of the new puppy. Damn cute little thing it is too. :grin:

Got your bike going yet? :?:
  6. Take a bow :LOL::LOL::LOL:
  7. I am hehe :LOL: