Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Help Melbourne Parking~!

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by snoman, Oct 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hey

Does anyone know if I can park for free or sneak out around the barriers at Melbourne Airport or do they charge full price for parking there for a motorcycle?

(Tullamarine airport) SHould I goto the long term carpark or the short term one ? Which carpark has short barriers that bike can get around or aRE THEY LONG with an attendant?

any advice apprecieated

Anyone know anywhere undercover and safe where I can leave my bike for 4 or 5 days?
    (in Melbourne?)

Please Help:
  2. There's a sign at the entrance re where to go for motorcycle parking. Around the barriers is OK - there's actual designated bike parking spots in the short term carpark - just look for the bikes already there. I've parked there to go to meetings at the Airport Hilton.

No idea about how safe it would be there for any length of time though...
  3. there are private parking places close to the airport that might be worth checking out. might cost but they are secure and undercover. left the car there but not a bike.
  4. Where are you going to put your gear? On the plane? Surely there is an easier solution for you then resorting to the bike!!
  5. At the exit barriers with the toll booth and attendant, can you simply ride around the barrier with the attendant being OK about it, or do you need to be more creative when exiting?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.