Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Help me to identify

Discussion in 'Bike Reviews, Questions and Suggestions' started by jackc23, Oct 21, 2015.

1. Hey, I am new to this forum and have no idea if anyone can help me with this? I saw this bike the other day and want to know if anyone can help me identify it? I am thinking it is a modified 80's yamaha SR400.... Any thoughts would be appreciated. Also the helmet he has on, anyone know where you could get one in Sydney? [​IMG]

2. My guess would be that its a grey-import SR400 They are big in Japan...
  3. Cool bike.
  4. Looks like a Braap Cafe Racer and Bell Custom helmet
  5. Could be a Braap, after market exhaust if that's the case although Braap have changed design fairly frequently so there could be a model with those type of trumpet exhausts.
  6. Engine shape looks more Chinese CG125 knock-off than Yam SR to me, but it's a while since I studied an SR in detail or checked my Ladybird Book of Japanese Engine Silhouettes..
  7. The Braaps are a Chinese engine but a 250cc so MariusMarius and you could be right Pat.
  8. Thanks for all the help. Gonna do some research into of the above. :)