Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Help me find police training video?

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by lowercase, Apr 22, 2010.

1. I found (on sydney riders when I USED to be a member before I was banned), a video that had a police competition (basically training) with this dude going REALLY fast through thousands of traffic cones, and it was a long video with music in the background, like cold chisel or something almost...

And I can't find it on youtube!?!?

2. I mean.. I've found others with same stuff, but no where near as long and no one anywhere near as fast.
  3. the top one is close... but not as long and not as many cones
  4. probably easier with someone who has a sydney riders membership to look it up in multimedia.
  5. Damn! Imagine if someone gave him a motard.
  6. #8 ajiribarren, Apr 23, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
  7. I was banned becaue my ex, whom was or is on the forum, broke my heart, and then I spread some shit about him that was true. I was badly hurt and handled it really poorly. Took me over 6 months to recover.

And that's the one - thanks Goz! you are THE best *kiss*
  8. I reckon hey, Lilley! Damned incredible. First time I watched it with my mouth open in shock... Second time mouth open in awe... and third time showing my dad how awesome bikes are :D