Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Help identify parts

Discussion in 'Modifications and Projects' started by Dale_whalee, Oct 23, 2014.

1. Hi team,

Ive got a cb250 and not a lot of modifying experience but i am eager to learn.

I do require a bit of help however.

I have spent hours trying to find this bike's seat model tank model (or as close as possible) and details of whether it fits a CB250 without too much modification of the frame (i assume it wont).

I've signed up here in case anyone knows more than me and could share information, or could even provide tips along the way of the project.

This is the final look i like.

I just need the tank, seat, (ive got the clip ons), not worried about indicators or breaks just yet

Hope you can help!!

Best regards

2. Welcome Dale, We generally like people to put an introduction thread up in the Welcome Lounge part of the site so worth doing that if you get a chance.

The seat looks custom, there are people around who can do the custom seats for you. @maduncle@maduncle may be able to give you some advice on that. The tank looks like it is from the Superdream variant of the bike. Maybe???

For some inspiration Maduncle has a thread on his previous restoration, The Runcible Racer HERE
  3. G'day Dale,

If you go to http://www.bikeexif.com you can search for CB250. With a bit of luck you might find the same tank and/or seat (or maybe even that actual bike). It should have a few details in the text, or at least give you the details of who did it so you could perhaps contact them.

I have to say the wheels look a bit out of place for mine...
  4. damn you guys are helpful! yes the superdream series is the closest ive found, ill also check out maduncle's job.

thanks jazzfan ill check that site out as well!
  5. Happy to help out along the way with parts sourcing or customising.