Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

help help. seeking good mechanic reasonable price

Discussion in 'Bling and Appearance' at netrider.net.au started by spidie, Jun 25, 2007.

1. i've recently got myself a early 90's CBR250RR and i'm looking to get a major service done to it for. can anyone suggest a good mechanic in the Caulfield, Vic area? and what's the approximate price for a major service, i've had one quote for $600, is it really that dear? :eek: [/quote]

2. OCD Racing (http://www.ocdracing.com/ - website just being built, but address is there) in Oakleigh is excellent. I just had a major service from them and teh cost was $420 for my bike. It may be different for your bike of course, but I can't see it being too different. Staff there were fantastic and will gladly recommend them to anyone. The shop is very close to Oakleigh station, so if you left your bike there it would be easy to get back to Caulfield - just a few stops!

3. hey boz, thanks very much for that, i shall make some enquiries with then... sure sounds better than $600... cheers.