Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Help finding new exahust for my Ninja

Discussion in 'Modifications and Projects' started by Buzzcola, Jan 2, 2010.

1. #1 Buzzcola, Jan 2, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
    Ok I have been youtubing it up for a bit and going through the forums....
    Seems that a few Ninja 250R riders go for a yoshimaru exhaust.. and I was wondering why?

I like the look and sound of the two brothers exahust.

So I love to hear your thoughts on which or if you have a suggestion on another.
    Also would love to know where I can get a great deal on yoshi and two brothers (dont mind where or if it will take a while).

Thanks guys!
  2. Both my fiancee and I have 2010 Ninja 250Rs and she has a M4 carbon fibre exhaust on and it sounds bloody good. Very throaty note - it's a delight to ride on and behind.

The audio quality of the Youtube clips demonstrating the sound don't nearly do it (or any other exhaust, really) justice.
  3. http://www.megacycle.com.au/just go down to megacycle in Keysborough.
    it will be a lot cheaper and just as good, if not better, than any of the big name brands...and look/sound as good or better too...pretty sure he's got a dyno there too.
    ...plus he's local, so after sales assistance if required, just drop back in...but the guy does meticulous work, so you won't.
    trust me, you'll be wrapped with it.
  4. was looking into puting a new exhaust on my bike and it seems that modifying your bike in any way that increases the power to weight ratio exempts it from the lams list, just thought ud might like to know if you already didnt