Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

help finding a tyga kit in victoria

Discussion in 'Bling and Appearance' at netrider.net.au started by Filo01, Aug 4, 2007.

1. Hi i'm just wandering if anyone knows of any good dealers that sell & install tyga kits, i've been dieing to trow one on my Honda cbr250rr hopefully adding some seat size & making it look sexier then the hyo.

2.  Top
  3.  Top
  4. ty for the help :D, i'll make sure to tell him lol, should make for a good laugh hopefully hey doesn't end up doing anything screwy to my new baby

lol, i'll have to check them out & compare prices, the more options the better

this is kind of the colour design i wanted

http://www.jap4performance.com/images/2706/nc30-35SpltEx3.jpg

though i think the front end of the kit could use some work & the stickers & color design could be changed just alittle :)

5. Yeah, give Chris a call. He's the official importer and where my fairings came from.

6. Yep, that is one sweet RVF: Magnesium wheels are high on my wish list! Twin pipes look good too.

That's a simple (but effective) paint job, I'd be inclined to do that one myself.