Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Help find missing person, even just look at the picture

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by julz, Jul 21, 2011.

1. Last seen on foot Geelong, VIC

Last seen Friday July 15 leaving Highton (Geelong) at around 9:45am on foot.

grey hooded jumper
    light blue/green jeans/cargo pants
    UGG boots

He is 24 years old, approximately 6 feet tall, with short brown hair and hazel eyes.

Daniel is currently suffering from depression, but is friendly, approachable and talkative. His family are worried for his immediate safety.

If you have any information regarding his whereabouts, particularly between Melbourne, Geelong and Apollo Bay, please call:

Geelong Police on 5225 3100

Dan is 6 foot tall, has brown hair, hazel eyes, and is loved by everyone who has ever entered his life. He has a huge following of students, fans and friends alike, who absolutely adore him.

He disappeared from his house on Friday 15 July, without warning, without ID, and wearing Ugg boots and a grey hooded jumper.

We understand that Dan may have wanted to escape the stresses of life for a while, I just need to know he is alright. I get that we all need a breather every now and then, but the pain of not knowing is tearing us apart.

If anyone does see Dan, just let him know that he can call anyone to tell us he is okay. And a call to 1800 333 000 would top it off.

Thank you.
  2. I hope you find him, or at least hear back. Good luck julz
  3. thanks for the concern, keep an eye out :)
  4. I'm in the Belmont area, so will keep an eye out.

Hope he is okay and as you say just needs so time out.
  5. I hope so, im starting to find it hard to believe he isnt found yet. The world is so small and a lot of people are starting to be aware of him, he cant hide forever.... :(
  6. I'm in geelong. I'll keep an eye out..