Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Help ... anyone recognise this autograph?

Discussion in 'Racing, Motorsports, and Track Days' at netrider.net.au started by trapdoor, Jan 15, 2006.

1. This autograph was obtained at the 2002 Australian Superbike GP at Phillip Island, but I have no idea whose Autograph it is ... Anyone know- or willing to guess!! :)

http://trapdoor.darb.net/albums/Snoinfo/IMG_7603c.jpg

2. kevin magee ?? maybe

3. Straight away thought of Kevin Mcgee

4. Yeah my first thought too, but would like confirmation as I'm hoping to sell this cap on ebay, it has Troy Bayliss and Andrew Pitt's sigs on it too (and the cap is an "officials" cap too)

5. I have his autogaph on an old phillip island GP pit pass from 1990 ill see if i can find it and compare

6. YEP just found the old pit pass .... its a little different but looks the same over all

7. Thanks guys- here is the listing if any of you are interested! :)
    [Mod: eBay advertising not allowed!]

8. Every so often, mr trapdoor throws up an ebay listing *sigh*

Some people just never learn :roll:

9. Ooops sorry. Not allowed I guess - I've only ever advertised 3 things on ebay, so dunno how I have done this "every so often".

Sorry Vic- that certainly was not the intention of the thread, I really did want to know whose sig it was.

10. Sure look's like a short Magee. His full track signature is much longer, ( unsure if his private one is the same )
    Hey for what it is worth. I was riding at Kevin's first meeting. In the same class no less at Mt Gambier. For some reason, I have kept the program. Not many today can say they raced with Kevin Magee. A frizzy haired good fun kid then on an RD 250.
    Who would've reconed he would go on to do what he has.

11. Wow! that would have been a while ago! What was the year of the event?

12. It would be so funny if it was just some random in racing leathers!
    lol :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: