Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by jd, Jan 16, 2006.

1. Trolling, trolling trolling :LOL:
    Edit:(Think Rawhide theme music)

2. Is that thing even legal? Padded with leather and cotton straps? Oh dear...
  3. I think you should try it on before you buy it. If it feels good then buy it.
  4. For strength, ask at your local dealer, for comfort, since your head is a different shape than everyone else's, why dont you try some on and work it out for yourself?
  5. There are some helmets that I like, but there's no use in buying them because they don't fit, so I wouldn't use them. It would be a waste of money.
  6. Search function is at the top of the page......Helmets been done to death over the last 2-3 weeks.

Probably worth or time to do a search before spamming the forums anymore as well.
  7. The best helmet as far as the researchers go is the shark, and thats after all the tests..
  8. different retailers have told me the same thing about Sharks
  9. when i was looking for a new helmet i got told the same thing. But the shark sat to close to my face. Shoei was a perfect fit..
  10. the shoei is the b&w one in your pic?
  11. yeah thats the one.. very nice lid, i have a hjc which was my first. the shoei is so much quieter...
  12. nice helmet as well..

i'll get a quality helmet when get another bike/leathers etc

ive got replica lazer that i got off ebay for $150, but its fairly
    loud so i wear plugs or listen to music to drown it out.

thats the diff b/w cheap & quality eh? noise..