Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Evo86, Feb 14, 2007.

1. Hi guys, I have posted a couple of times but thought I should officially say hi.
    I got my L's a couple of weeks ago and am in the painful yet fun task of finding the bargain bike.
    I have found a zzr250 but its a long way away and have to find out if i can make it there to look. But if all goes well i should be out there having a ripper time next week.
    You guys have been a great source of information for us newbies. So thanks and see you out there.

2. Welcome Evo...Good luck with the impending acquisition.
  3. Welcome champ. [​IMG]

4. Where abouts is the bike? Perhaps someone here might be able to have a look at It for you. Welcome to the forum. :)
  5. Welcome Evo, hopefully you will be on two wheels soon :grin:
  6. Evo86 what part of melbourne are you from?
  7. Thanks guys. nightgash im living in Abbotsford at the moment
  8. Hi

Congrats on your L's and hope you get your new ride soon!!

Welcome to NR
    I am a newbie myself and loving it here

9. G'day and welcome, once you get your bike you wont want to stop riding,just like the rest of us. :grin:
    missing link.
  10. Welcome to riding Evo86.
  11. Hi Evo86

Welcome to NR and congratulations on getting your L's. Hope you get a bike soon.
  12. Welcome to the NR experience Evo86 :wink:
  13. Thanks guys, took a zzr250 for a test ride today and LOVED IT. :grin: Just gotta get it now. Woooo
  14. Welcome Evo. Sound like you're enjoying it already :grin: :shock: :grin:
  15. welcome... happy posting!