Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hello!

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by julietv8, Jan 8, 2009.

1. Hi everyone, I've just bought my first bike (its not currently running...stop laughing ) So that I can fix it up and learn to ride. I'm not a complete moron, I've been fixing minis since I was about 15, but please bear with me when I ask a lot of stupid questions as motorbikes are still a bit of a mystery to me.

As for the bike, its a Suzuki Across GSX250F, its red and uh...its having what sounds like some sort of fuel issue... but it looks cool, and I'm sure once I get her running, we will become good friends as long as I don't drop her too much and keep her away from my husband.

2. welcome aboard to the forum :)

This is the right place if you need some mechanical help. Lots of very handy people on here. ( i'm not one of them though :p )

hope you get your bike up and going soon. you'll be grinning from ear to ear.

3. Well, here's my dumb Q for you :)

I thought minis were motorbikes, just obviously smaller versions of? :-k

Oh, and welcome to NR BTW :grin:

4. Hey julietv8.

Welcome to the forum. :)

5. Hey Hey

Welcome to the Forums

:cool:

6. hi and welcome to netrider
    this place is always helpful and always people around to lend a hand to if needed :)

7. if you wanna get really really really good at fixing bikes, buy a hyosung...

:grin:

8. Sorry I should have specified, mini's as in the car...you know, Morris Mini, Leyland mini...that sorta thing.

:p

Oh and thanks for the welcomes! :grin: