Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hello :)

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by Sparkly63, Aug 8, 2008.

1. Hey everyone :) I thought I would pop in and say hello as I've just joined....I do not have a bike of my own at this point, but that is something I'm hoping to change before I get too long in the tooth. I love bikes and have been a pillion for quite some years now (on many and varied bikes over the time...presently on a Yamaha 900 Diversion)...anyhooo, just wanted to make myself known and will now wander off and have a look around in here.
    Cheers, Louise :)

2. Hey Louise !!

Welcome to netrider
    hope to hear you have made it from the back to the control seat of the bike in the near future!!

Tracey

3. Hey Louise, welcome to NR! :) As far as riding goes..........just do it!

4. welcome

hey welcome to NR...any idea on what bike you want to get?

5. Welcome, Louise :).

6. Nana Glen, there's a place you don't hear a lot of.
    Welcome.

Regards, Andrew.

7. Welcome Louise :)

8. G'day and welcome Louise.

9. Hey louise, welcome!

Yeah get your own bike, you'll never want to go pillion again!!

Dont waste anymore time, do it now! my only regret was that I didn't do it earlier.

10. Thanks for the welcome people....nice to "meet" you :LOL:
    I'm not sure at this stage what sort of bike I want to get, but I'm only 5' tall so it's going to have to be fairly lowish. I kinda like the cruiser style, but not sure just yet :)

11. Yamaha 250 Virago.