Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by grange, Feb 24, 2008.

1. Hi
    Have been riding for approx 3 months, and been browsing this site for about same time, thought its time to join.
    Basically using bike to get to work , but often go for ride on sunday afternoons to get out of house.
    Bike I have now is 2nd bike I have had, 1st being 93 GPX250 for learners, and now have a 91 ZZR600.
    Anyways, hello to all.

2. Welcome Aboard !!
  3. Gday and welcome grange, you should make your way to one of the coffee meets. Check out the ride and event section lots o westies meet at the fiddler on saturday arvos

Cheers Bob
  4. Thx , looked at when coffee meets are on at fiddler , but I have my kids come over every weekend , hence the riding on sunday afternoons when they go back to there mother.

Have ridden approx 3,500 kms in 2 months that have had ZZR600, so is good chance that will meet people along the road somewhere.
  5. hi and welcome
  6. Welcome! You need to ride more mate, I did that many kms in 1.5 weeks :p
  7. Welcome Grange.

Nice choice of ride btw....not that I'm biased or anything :LOL: :p

Shame you didn't join yesterday, we could've pm'd you a ride that happened today. Next time pal.
    There is usually somethimg going on with one group or another, so stayed tuned.

Will keep an eye out for you.

8. Hhhh Hmmmmmm would have been nice to have been pm'd lol :p :LOL:
  9. Welcome to NR