Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Jandrew, Dec 8, 2007.

1. Hey all,

I am new to the site, i am in Sydney aswell (Northern Beaches) and got my bike today :D I have had my Ls for a couple of months now so its about time!

I was going to post some pictures but i cannot for some reason, it is a Honda NSR150 sp, its a 2002 model with only 1600km on it :D

I am happy with it so far, although due to the threatening rain i did not ride it to work tonight :(

Looking forward to learning lots about riding and maintaining bikes

2. Welcome to NR! :beer:

You've gotta have a certain number of posts before you attach images.
  3. welcome to NR :grin:
  4. Welcome.
    You have a 2smoke, you can be assured you will need to learn lots about maintaining bikes.
  5. Welcome :) Very little k's on it!! Nice!!!

Enjoy the forum :D

Get yourself to some coffee meets
  6. Thanks guys, i will look into the coffee meets, sounds like a great idea!

I am looking forward to getting out on the old road soonish, one of my mates has a CBR250RR and wants to go out there soon, it should be fun...

I will post pics when i have enough post counts :D

7. Welcome James Andrew.

Fill out some more of your Profile, so we know who we are talking to. :wink:
  8. Man you freaked me out with my name, then i realised you were just putting two and two together to get it ;)

Updated my profile for those who care!
  9. Nah, I'm looking over your shoulder right now. :LOL: :twisted: :LOL:

Pretty bike. I hope you have some leathers to match it. Now you need to investigate the Garage feature on Netrider. :idea:
  10. Welcome to NR James ! :biker:
  11. I have a question for anyone else with the same bike, are the little black and gold stickers in a middle eastern language on your bike?
    Mine are, i have put it down to the bike must have been imported or something like that, as most information stickers are in some middle eastern language...
  12. A Northern Beaches dude ayy... same here. We will have to meet up for a ride soon. I get my L's on Monday and have bought a Kawasaki ZZR250

I always liked the look of the NSR, very sporty....
  13. Welcome to NR James

Ride safe
  14. Sweet mate, well send me a PM when you get them and maybe we can catch up next week :D
  15. Jandrew, welcome to the forum.
    Nice ride.
  16. Welcome to NR.. :grin: