Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Zeebo, Aug 24, 2007.

1. Hi all,
    after lurking around for a while, thought i should introduce myself. I'm in Sydney, I've been riding for a couple of years and now have around 2 months to go until i'm fully licenced :grin:
    I was mostly riding a Suzuki Across, which is now sold, as a friend just got his L's... and I couldn't be bothered with organising rego etc for it when i'm so close to getting a real bike... which will be a Honda VFR800 :grin:

2. welcome zeebo, good luck getting the vfr :)
  3. Welcome to NR Zeebo! :p
  4. Ooooohh... upgrade time :grin:
  5. Welcome to NR.. :grin:
  6. Welcome to Netrider, and the odd one or two here who also own Viffers :LOL:.
  7. Thanks for the welcomes :) Yep upgrade time is exciting, i'm so keen that i will probably have the new bike before i can legally ride it :p
  8. Welcome to Netrider Zeebo.
  9. I'm in the same position and it's tedious! Let the rego run out on my 250 since I bought a bigger bike...and I've had to go a whole month without riding combined with time slowing down while waiting for the end of this month.

Enjoy yourself.