Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

hello

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by The_Pope, Jul 19, 2007.

1. hi everyone, found these forums by accident, thought id advertise my bike for sale.

i have a tlr1000, but im looking to get something a bit lighter, i went from a RGV 250 straight to this, and i really miss being able to throw around a light bike, the tlr feels like a tank in comparison lol. RGVS, awesome little bikes.

been riding for years but finally went and did q ride day course to get my big bike license, god it was easy, i was amazed that it was so easy to get a license for these weapons. (i not complaining)

hope to join some other riders on this forum from brisbane on some rides soon either on my tlr or if someone buys it, my next bike... whatever that will be.

2. Welcome! :grin:

3. Hello and Welcome :)

4. Oh, forgot to mention this. Have a look into getting a Triumph Daytona 675 if your budget allows :twisted: Great bike for "throwing it around" style of riding :grin:

5. I didn't realise the pope's ride was a tlr1000, I thought it was a toolbox looking thing with wheels, with bullet proof glass around it

Anyhow - Welcome your whollyness

Hope you dont make us kiss your ring

YUK!

6. hahaha! thats the win post right there.