Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hello

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by Kpee, May 30, 2016.

1. Hi there all. I joined the forum in January when I went for my L's but have only really just started riding. After reading the forum I decided on going down the cheaper small sized bike route after my L's and used the spare cash to get some more training (big round of applause goes out to HART St Ives for that). I brought a 2009 Ninja 250 from Close Motorcycles and find it to be a really good training/light commuting bike. Give it a year though and I think I will follow in the tradition of upgrading to something bigger, although not too big. Reading the forums was a great help in starting out riding.

• Like Like x 4
  2. Welcome to the forum mate.

Great decision on getting more training. It will pay of in the long run.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Well done with bike and riding :cool:

4. Good attitude. Welcome

5. gday KpeeKpee welcome to NR and congratulations on being wise enough to get some training!

6. Welcome mate good call on the training!

7. welcome aboard :)

8. welcome to Netrider and life on 2 wheels Kpee! (y)

9. Welcome KpeeKpee enjoy the ride ;)

10. Welcome KpeeKpee , enjoy!

11. Welcome to NR..

12. Welcome to NR from Adelaide. Nothing wrong with a 250.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Aloha KpeeKpee , welcome to the mad house!

Awesome stuff for extra training - will never be wasted.
    The more you learn your craft on a peewee, the smoother the transition to bigger bikes it will be. And you'll really know how to use your gears. Crank away! :)

• Like Like x 1