Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hello

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by bubbles3133, Aug 11, 2014.

1. Hi Guys,
    My name is Chris and have only been a member here for a short while. I saw a group of riders in that car park a few months ago and wondered how you got involved. Now I know. Have been riding for only 3 years and recently purchased a 2013 GTR1400 which I am slowly coming to grips with!! Only about 5,000kms under my belt (last 3 years) as I don't ride too often.

Can you confirm that these sessions occur every Saturday as I plan on joining one very soon. BTW...Great job that you guys do organising these days!!

Cheers
    Chris

2. Hello fellow Chris!

Practice is every Saturday unless GreyBM or Hawklord call it off in which case the message will be posted here. Location is the same as on page 1 of the thread (behind the BP in Elwood). Hope to see you there soon!

Chris

• Like Like x 1
  3. As above. Usually only called off if weather pretty bad. If there's no post here by about 8.30 you can assume it's on.

• Like Like x 1
  4. ...or that Doug and I have slept in.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Which happens regularly....

• Like Like x 1
  6. #6 NeilChristian3, Aug 11, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 11, 2014
    I am always getting greydog, GreyBM & Uncle Greg confused on these forums...

7. you look nothing like her and yes dave is allways confused
    just remember im the handsome one

• Funny Funny x 4