Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hello

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by hellcat, Aug 4, 2014.

1. Hiya... a newbie to the community.... love reading posts that provide great advice to those of us learning to ride... keep it up, this rider at least appreciates your efforts to impart hard lessons learnt! Thx

2. Hi MSatts, Welcome to the forum, if you are free on a Saturday then see if you can get to Homebush practice. They also have been running learner friendly rides lately I understand so they may be worth catching.

3. Hi @MSatts@MSatts. Welcome. You are persistent, third time lucky with your welcome message. Lots of good stuff here, and a good sense of humor will help. Enjoy riding!

We're all fans of @Ness_@Ness_. You should read some of her thread here

4. Yeeha, you're own first thread, welcome again.

5. My link posting is not working, search "journey from newbie to intermediate"

6.  Top
  7.  Top
  8. Never too old mate, never.:)

9. welcome, you do know about the free learner sessions at Homebush ye? :)

10. #10 danny_tb, Aug 5, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2014
    Nice kitty cat in your avatar.

Welcome to Nutrider! :wacky:

Now... @Uncle Greg@Uncle Greg or @Gurbachen@Gurbachen in 3... 2... 1...

11. Welcome to NR...

Aka nut rider.... ;)

• Like Like x 1
  12. gee... I feel so very welcomed... thanks guys...

Had my first adventure out on my Ls last Sunday on old pac (blue VTR) and was shadowed by a friendly on a black Fireblade to help keep me out of trouble ((y))...
    I wasn't fast through the turns but have to also say a big THANKS to any of you that may have been out there at the same time... Every single rider was kind enough to give me the space and time to enjoy the ride...
    Can't wait to go again!!

13. Time for Putty Night Runs!

14. um.... ....