Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Vanessa De Gregorio, Jul 23, 2014.

1. Hello just joined so still working out how this all works just bought the new 2014 breakout and about to have put on the 211 cams you head so many stories about what to do and what not to do, just booked in with re at CBC cycles in dandenong any feedback on anyone that has this bike with the cams? I love my bike so far having a custom bling seat made up to make it a little feminine lol as everything to do with bikes is so blokes.

2. Welcome, there are plenty of girly bits for bikes I assure you. Every scooter...ok, I won't go there.

Cams, make it lumpy!
  3. Welcome Vanessa, Can't help you with the bike enquiry but enjoy your ride. By the way I think it is CNC in Dandenong the Harley guys? The USA is probably more ahead in feminine bling for bikes so have a look on line for USA suppliers. Have fun in the hunt.
  4. ......................... he should be along with the inevitable any minute now
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Welcome aboard Vanessa.
  6. Congratulations to the usual suspects for demonstrating remarkable restraint.
    Also, welcome.
    • Like Like x 2
  7. and, are you hot?
  8. damn missed it by that much, oh well welcome aboard :]
  9. this thread is making me lumpy right now
  10. butt from which end
  11. not the butt anyways
  12. Welcome to NR
  13. and it seems you spoke too soon re restraint ;-)
    Welcome to the nuthouse Vanessa
  14. saving those nuggets for another day :wacky:
  15. Grow up guys. U won't see her in here ever again.
  16. Hi Vanessa, and welcome.
    Have you been riding long ? What was you previous bike / bikes ?
    Are you having the seat re trimmed or are you getting something out of a catalogue ?
    Hope to see you on a ride.
  17. Welcome to NR..
  18. They lasted for at least an hour before the inevitable, that counts as restrained behaviour...
  19. Welcome to Nutrider! :wacky: