Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hello

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by seld-m-crash, May 7, 2014.

1. Hi all,

I'm new to riding (10 months), Netrider and any online forum site as well. Sorry about my first post. Not that it's an excuse but I was on my way out and I've got family hassling me to get more protective gear (I know they are right, I just can't afford it at the moment). Regardless, I should have waited till I had time to introduce myself without the scummy post I ended up posting. It was very poor form.

So.....

I'm 32, studying physio in my last year. I ride a 2010 ninja 250 but hope to upgrade to a Triumph Daytona 675 when I graduate and start earning some money. I'm also into rock climbing, surfing, rugby league and smashing out the hours in the gym. I've been using you tube to work out how to maintain and adjust my bike to make it run smoothly. No hiccups yet with that.

Anyway, I look forward to reading all your posts and adding my thoughts where warranted.

:]

2. if you give me a massage i might be able to find some thing , if you give me a happy ending ill give you even more

• Like Like x 1
  3. Welcome :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. Thanks guys,
    How do you message on here Greg?

5. Welcome.

I think you need to do a certain number of posts before you can PM.

6.  Top
  7. Getting to the end of my days without a massage from uncle greg is on my bucket list :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. LOL, netrider just became a sex services forum.

9. That was very well side-stepped, whether accidental or not.
    It doesn't matter so much how you communicate. Uncle Greg is unlikely to get the message.
    :whistle:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Hehe, most amusing :)

11. Welcome, what size gear are you looking for how tall/fat are you - only for the purposes of determining if people's ex-gear may suit you.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Yeah we need to know if we have to direct you to the weight loss thread...........

• Like Like x 1
  13. #13 seld-m-crash, May 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2014
    Hey RichiB, I'm size 34-36 in pants and around 10-11 in shoes.

I have a jacket, gloves and a helmet. My sister saw someone come off yesterday and lose most of the skin off their legs and I think he broke his ankle too.

I'm not fat nor skinny. I have a bit of muscle on arms, shoulders and thighs though. I normally have to choose a bigger size in clothes than my waist and chest would otherwise require.

I'm 184cm tall.

14. So all you need is pants.

Oh and tell your sister more people stay up right than fall off.

• Like Like x 1
  15. And boots.

Possibly back protector by the sound of it.

Sorry mate, I have spares to give away but nothing that will fit you. If you can shed 15kg and ~10cm then we can talk.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Welcome mate. Looks like your planing to do the same thing as me.
    I have a ninja 250 as well and plan to get a Daytona. :)

• Like Like x 1
  17. I have a daytona

18. How donyou find the physio course? And how long does it take? I've been a draftsman/boilermaker since is started working, 29 now and am kinda over it lol, keen to get into physio (probly cause I'm starting to fall apart myself), I seem to have a knack for finding where people are hurting and fixing them by massage :) haha, think it would be a good career change for me

19. welcome aboard mate :]

20. Suggest you sign up for email alerts on Gumtree and EBay - a quick look on Gumtree now and there's boots for $35 - may not be exactly what you're after, but the email alerts will tell you when anything new pops up and you can get some real bargains.

• Like Like x 2