Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by hellomynameis, Feb 27, 2014.

1. Hey there, how is everyone doing? Everyone calls me et, and I'm located in the eastern suburbs of Sydney. Just got my first bike last week, trying to take it out at every opportunity I have. Any other L-platers around the eastern suburbs? Could ride and learn together. Cheers!

2. Welcome et, if you are confident to get across to Homebush Saturday practice is worthwhile and you will meet a lot of other riders. If you post in that thread you may even get someone from your area going across to tag along with.
  3. Will definitely check it out, though riding through the m5 seems a little daunting.
  4. Then head up Parramatta Road.

It'd be a good idea to attend one of these sessions before another beginner has the chance to put the wrong ideas in your head. Maybe find someone in your area at the learner session.

Then it'll be 2 people who want to learn the right way, learning together. ^.^
  5. I will definitely try to make my way there next week!
  6. G'day and welcome! I strongly suggest the learner sessions as well. Good stuff and great confidence builder