Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by devon93, Nov 16, 2013.

1. Hi guys, been riding for about one year now and now I'm looking to meet up with other riders for some bike-tour :) Also new to the site and it looks great!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Welcome!
  3. Welcome to NR!
  4. lol she's already engaged in conversation, creepers gonna creep..

good looking and rides a decent 250 - we need more of you around.
  5. Welcome to NR!

Enjoy the ride.
  6. Hello and welcome :)
  7. HI Devon... welcome to NR... lots of good? conversation here on the forums. If not good, at least will keep you entertained a lot of the time :)
  8. hey, welcome to NR
  9. Thank you!

Haha thanks!

Thank you!

Will definitely check it all out :)

10. Welcome!

Don't be surprised when someone asks if you're hot. It a default question and not exclusively asked of the ladies either. It's all tongue in cheek and you're encouraged to give plenty of cheek back as the opportunity arises.
  11. Haha I'll keep that in mind, thanks!
  12. Nice looking set of twin headlights you have,does high beam work ?
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  13. classy blabbs , really class.
  14. so............. are you hot?
  15. fark just seen this thread less ride more netrider for me
  16. what a rookie :p....And you should know by now dark angel - THE QUESTION SHALL NOT BE ASKED IF THERE IS ALREADY A PICTURE UP.

Geez guys, pick up your game - you think i would have let it slip considering i was one of the first few to post?

17. Ok, point taken. I was just excited to be able to ask!
    • Like Like x 1
  18. just shit stirring mate, no real issue ....and now you know for next time, hell....you could take the reigns for the ladies and ask all the new males (y)