Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Draconian Impaler, May 25, 2013.

1. Hi everyone.

Ive been riding since last year in August i believe.
    Ride a red Honda cb125e.
    Im on my P's now, and enjoy riding to work in all weathers. Except storms ( may try it one day )

Cheers :)
  2. Welcome mate :) Awesome forum name (y) where ya from Drac?
  3. Welcome to NR..
  4. Good Morning MadAzz, I'm from Liverpool , actually a couple of suburbs away...
    The Blue Mountain's a beautiful place. I used to stay at Lawson for a year or two, worked at Hazelbrook. Very friendly down to earth peeps there ;-)

Thanks Tunafi2h, looking forward to contribute and learn more about the art of riding.
  5. Cool mate :) You'll have to join us on some rides up the mountains.. always cruisy and kinda touristy (pick somewhere no ones been and head for the hills (y))
  6. Thats sounds like a plan Madazz ! Ive been riding solo so far, and a change of fresh air would do me good.
    Needa upgrade me bike before I can take on the M4 hehehe.
  7. No need to upgrade.. I rode the Pacific Hwy round to the Putty on a Sachs MadAss 125 and went to Katoomba via the Great Western Hwy ( and once via Springwood Rd), and Bilpin..top speed (full throttle in 4th) was 76.. going up the mountain I hit a whopping 31km/h.. oh and I went on the M4 (once) .. granted it was a slow ride :D but fun none the less (y)
    • Like Like x 2
  8. Welcome mate.

Lol @MadAzz300 ...
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. Welcome mate - tell us a bit about your avatar.

did you take the pic? if so, that's something to be proud of!
  10. LOL Madazz, it would be great fun to listen to your stories :LOL:

Thanks Wil :)

Cheers Viscera, I cant take any credits for me avatar... I found it online, and its said to be a volcanic eruption with a storm in its path.
    Its amazing what mother nature can do.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Welcome to NR Drac
  12. Welcome. Know what you mean about the upgrade. I did my training on the CB125 and had to wring its neck to stay at 80ks in 5th with a bit of a head wind. Nice and cheap to run though.
  13. gday mate welcome to nr. im also from liverpool area (holsworthy). might see you about :netrider: