Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hello

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by Cloneboy, Apr 18, 2013.

1. Introducing myself. Just got my L's and looking for a resource to help me learn as I go. Hoping that as I learn I can help contribute by helping others in return later on.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  2. Welcome to NR.

What bike you got?

• Creative Creative x 1
  3. Welcome.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. Looking to get a GS500.

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. Welcome.

• Creative Creative x 1
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
  6. Welcome to NR

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. @MONKEYMAN

Got a reason for going through this thread and negatively rating everything?

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  8. @Siwagod He's just rating his own intelligence mate. Monkeyman needs to GTFU (in case he doesnt get that - Grow the fk up)

anyway, welcome to the forum matie! I hope you enjoy your stay and meet some good people in and around your area. (y)

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  9. Why are you not in bed young lady? Go on, pip pip. :geek:

10. Just woke up papa - make me some warm milk? :p

11. I just got in the door after riding back from the Highlands. Hands are purple, all the warm milk is for me and then it's coma time. Huehuehuehue :playful:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. Thanks for the welcome everybody :) Itching to go for a ride on my bike once my gear arrives!!

13. welcome Hutcho! got your gear yet? ;)

14. welcome to NR

15. Welcome to NR, Hutcho! Get the gear and on the road...
    :peace:

16. Gear arrived a few days ago and already been for a couple of rides. Its only early days yet but I'm really enjoying riding so far. Thanks everybody for the warm welcome!!