Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by nearlynormal, Mar 14, 2013.

1. Hello Netrider people,
    I am a rider from Melbourne's inner north who started on a suzuki 250 X7 in 1985 and am not even close to growing out of riding.
    I have been reading the forums for a while and decided to join as I plan to go on the Black Dog ride.

2. Hello and welcome to NR.

Big (y) for Black Dog ride; should be a good day out for a good cause. Assume you've seen the thread on here about it? To be led by our very own @GreyBM.

Also be aware of northern riders' coffee night on Thursdays and, if you want to meet a stack of people, Sat morning learner practice - not just for learners anymore!
  3. Mmm, I remember the Suzuki X7: king of the 250 class in proddy racing way back then....
    Welcome to Netrider :)
  4. Hi and welcome to NR.

Look forward to meeting you at the Black Dog Ride. Make sure you come up and introduce yourself.
  5. Thanks for the welcome. Weekends off are rare, but I will stop in on a saturday session when I can, I'm already very good at standing around talking rubbish. Will do GreyBM.
  6. Ah, good..you'll fit right in :)