Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hello

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by desertdaisy, Jul 11, 2012.

1. Hi

I'm a scooter rider from western NSW.. I have a Honda Bali 100cc which I find pretty awesome, my husband owns a 1992 FJ1200 because he had to have something big lol.. I don't ride very much and just around town but my husband rides nearly everywhere - our 4wd sits in the driveway and gets used once or twice a month - either to tow a trailer or move something that can't be tied to the back rack.. I used to get teased about my scooter but when people can't afford to put fuel in their car and I can fill up for less than $10 who's the sucker??

2. sooooo - Are you hot?

also...welcome...and indeed they are the sucker's, but being a scooter rider i still wouldn't nod at you...curious...do you like to nod at other rider's? we're big on nodding around here :]

3. You guys are pushing it already with the nodding

• Like Like x 1
  4. Wow, that must be a record. 4th post and Smee is in..

• Like Like x 1
  5. Lol hot?? Pfrrrt!! No I like my scooter that's all.. And yes I do nod at other riders, it's polite to acknowledge them and I know many of them in my area.. (*nod*)

6. Welcome to Netrider :)

Country riding is a completely different business to riding round in the city, isn't it. I guess the thing that works against scooters out west (and in the favour of big machines like the FJ) is distances.....

7. Welcome to NR :)

8. Welcome to the forum :)

9. Welcome to NR!

Cam

10. #11 hongyi77, Jul 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2015
    Welcome! I love my scooter too, however, I am going for my manual motorbike licence tomorrow. Just can't shake this feeling gotta do it :)