Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by tassieduke, Feb 5, 2012.

1. Hello to all,
    From Sheffield Tasmania

2. welcome to NR Shaun, what kind of bike you got? any pics to post up?
  3. Welcome to NR. (y)

Tas has got a lot of awesome roads. :)
  4. What's riding in Tassie like, lots of good open roads for some weekend fun?
  5. Welcome Tassieduke, Lots of good roads in your area, I have spent a few trips exploring the area. Olivers rd and then back in through Paradise, Cradle Mountain rd etc. You live in a beautiful area of the world. :)
  6. Every motorcyclist has to do Tassie Micky. There are some great roads, watch out for the wildlife though.
  7. Was thinking about going down there, would need to wait for another long weekend of the sorts and then take a day either in front or behind it, ride down to Melbourne and ferry it down to Tassie, not sure I trust my Hyo to do something like that, it's been a total lemon thus far unfortunately!
  8. Sorry TassieDuke we are getting off topic but to Micky I would say get a few more k's under your belt before tackling Tassie. 7 - 10 days at least to get a good run around the place. As for the Hyo, there are mixed reports on them some seem to have no problems some are problem children. Their build quality is a bit inconsistent at the moment. Hope you get it running well for you. :)
  9. I put some pics up later.
    I have a Ducati 1984 900 S2 and a 2003 Monster 916
  10. Wow. 2 Awesome bikes in the garage & you live in Tas.

Can it get any better? :p
  11. Pics up
  12. nice bikes, must be tuff walkin out and having to think 'what shall I ride today'??
    half your luck :)
  13. NICE Bikes. :)