Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by CNS, Jan 26, 2012.

1. Just wanted to say Hello,

I just joined last night as i finally got my hands on a little cruiser again, ( had to sell my last one before moving down under )

I got carried away and posted my first thread last night- not realising that i should have done the intro first ! :oops:

So apologies !

I am now looking at customising it ...turning it into a small project... i have started to take her apart ( and hopefully will be able to put it all back together ) as i am keen to get a custom paint job done on it and get all the bits re- chromed ...

i found this site and thought it is the perfect place to share ideas !

PS : and yes i am Hot :beer:
  2. Just as well you said that, because the question would certainly have been asked :LOL:

Welcome to Netrider. We have plenty of people here who customise their bikes, so expect plenty of feedback.
  3. haha thanks - i am a fast learner :wink:!

Looking forward to it.
  4. Welcome from a fellow newbie, good luck with you customizing.
  5. welcome to NR CNS, there's a guy in melb that has customised his xvs650 looks 'different' [thatd be a good word to use] at one stage number plate was his rear guard [fender]
    I did say different lol
    enjoy the project and as hornet said, get ready for the feedback and encouragement
  6. #6 Tone2, Jan 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2015
    Welcome from another cruiser rider!
  7. Thank you guys :)
  8. Welcome to NR. CruiserERS ROCK! :D