Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by samsy8, Oct 4, 2011.

1. hi all im a new rider from newcastle and i have recently brought an 08 250cc ninja and was just wondering if anyone knows where i can get a service manual for it and where the better bike shops are. cheers everyone

2. Hi Samsy8. welcome to NR, theres a few riders around your neck of the woods
  3. Cheers mate
  4. Hello Samsy8. Welcome to NR, and the world on two wheels. Nice to have you along.
  5. welcome to NR
  6. Welcome mate. Service manuals for the 08-onwards models of the Ninja 250R are available for purchase at a good price on ebay, just search "Ninja 250R Service Manual" and you'll find one (y)
  7. Ah yep found it on ebay i hope $50 is about adverage price.
  8. hello 2 all my friends, i m new and i m happy to be part of your community.
  9. Welcome to NR :)
  10. I've got the workshop manual in PDF. PM me if you want it. Hope you haven't spent your $50 :)
  11. really? wow that would be great i was going to go in kawasaki before buying it on ebay. if you could emai it to me that would be great. cheers Luke